Crock Pot Eye of Round Roast
An easy and very tender eye of round roast and vegetables cooked low and slow all day in your crockpot. It's ready when you are!
- 4 tablespoons pot roast seasoning
- 2½ pounds eye of round roast
- 16 ounce bag of baby carrots
- 8 ounces mushrooms (sliced)
- 8 ounces baby potatoes (halved)
- 1 medium red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray. Add all ingredients to the crock pot, vegetables first, then beef roast, and all remaining ingredients.
- Turn on low and cook for 7 to 8 hours, or until meat is very tender and falls apart.
Calories: 463kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 40gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 130mgSodium: 435mgPotassium: 1289mgFiber: 4gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 10649IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 102mgIron: 7mg
© 2023 Slow Cooked Eats
Leave a Reply